[Van-pm] mod_perl 2.0 tutorial

Stas Bekman stas at stason.org
Fri Jul 2 13:51:22 CDT 2004

Hi Mongers,

I'll be giving a revised mod_perl 2.0 tutorial at OSCON in Portland on July
26th. If there is an interest I could give it here in Vancouver. I taught an
older version of it here, back in Sep 2003 (http://vancouver.pm.org/), but I
felt that most people weren't quite following with me. So if you want me to
talk again, please be more specific on your backgrounds, what do you want to
hear so you will get something out of it and I'll get a good feeling that I
did something useful.

As it stands now the tutorial is for 3+ hours with a very high pace delivery,
as there is a lot of material to cover. You can find the slides and handouts
here: http://stason.org/talks/. So take a look and tell me what would you like
to hear.

In case there is an interest, how about Thu Jul 15 for the presentation? Also
you need to tell me how many hours can you bear me talking :)