[Van-pm] First Meeting

hvc at cpan.org hvc at cpan.org
Tue Jul 22 16:57:09 CDT 2003

Hello,

Announcing the resurrection of the Vancouver Perl Mongers' group and
the first meeting in its new incarnation.

Date:       Tuesday, July 29th, 2003.
Time:       8:00pm
Location:   Steamworks
Discussion: Anything and everything perlish.  I invite everyone to talk
about projects they are working on.  I will say some words about my
current obsession, CGI::Kwiki, and how it can be used to build the
ultimate information retrieval tool.

There are few enough of us (4, currently) that the date and time are
flexible to accomoate as many people as possible.

Please pass on this information to anyone else who may be interested.

Thanks,
--Helen.