(no subject)

robnordin robnordin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 19:15:01 CST 2004

Assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to find an address, a phone number, or an e-mail address for Dr. Peter Haag and his wife Ingalill.  They are relatives of my wife and our most recent address, of several years ago, had them living at Ripgrand 4, Uppsala.  My wife and I are planning a trip to Sweden this summer and we would like to contact them.  We can be contacted by e-mail at robnordin at yahoo.com, or by telephone at 989-739-0458.  Any assistance that anyone might offer would be greatly and sincerely appreciated.

Rob Nordin