[Ukraine-pm] INVESTMENT

BANGURA AIDA bangura_aida at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 05:18:14 CDT 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE:JOINT VENTURE.

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to
secure an opportunity to invest a joint business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital I honourably intend to invest in your country
into a very lucrative venture of which you are to advise and execute the
said venture over there for the mutual benefits of us. Your able
co-operation is to
become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money
will be nvested, probably managed

and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody
with your ssistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this
proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information,procedure,
amount involve and

mutual agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to
secure the release of the deposit and the money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and pportunity for you, if you so
desire, but do urge you to give this matter your immediate attention it
deserves.

Looking forward to your response via my email bangura_aida at katamail.com
Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Aida Bangura.