[Ukraine-pm] RE: I saw your profile

Edwin Roberson biriimgntdmjuj at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 23:36:04 CDT 2004

Message [LPJDXBRKWT]

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn’t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don’t mind...

http://matchnoid.com/alg/lgs.htm

no more
http://matchnoid.com/alg/o/

selector ampere incumbent choice gadfly lemming vexatious anomaly leopard midstream nonchalant standstill serpens reciprocal thyme malagasy bloodstain contravention sophie ashland repelled meningitis inseparable famish annular