[Ukraine-pm] Marketing? You NEED THIS: 525 MILLION ADDRESSES (5cdS) ONLY $99.00 k uci

Ramona Sawyer 0atliv at chem.ut.ee
Wed Feb 25 05:34:44 CST 2004

THINK GLOBALLY

MULTILEVEL MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES:

                    EXCLUSIVELY ON CD-ROM
The 2004 edition of  The American & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL Directory
                Guide has just been completed.
525 million Email Addresses in a 5-disk set REGULARLY $637.00

       NOW ONLY FOR $99.00             NOW ONLY FOR $99.00

          NOTE: the above prices are in US funds

Want to give it a try? We provide you with the BEST LIST for the BEST

                       PRICE Anywhere!

                      EMAIL BLAST CAMPAIGNS

      ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?
                WHY NOT LET US DO IT FOR YOU?
       HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO BROADCAST FOR YOU?

PLEASE CHOOSE FORM THE FOLLOWING:
[  ] 1 Million ADDRESSES  $ 99.00   [  ] 2  Million ADDRESSES   $175.00
[  ] 3 Million ADDRESSES  $285.00   [  ] 4  Million ADDRESSES   $350.00
[  ] 5 Million ADDRESSES  $400.00   [  ] 10 Million ADDRESSES   $600.00
 We use our own directory, so you do not need to pay one dime extra.

=========== DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
=================

Fill out the Form below and fax it back to 1-240-371-0672

Due to the high volume, this number may be busy:

( If so please fax your order form to 1-416-467-8986 )

*In order to proceed with your order, the following information is

MANDATORY.

We only respond to potential customers who completely our form.

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY:

Name:     _________________________________________

Country:  _________________ City:____________________

Telephone: _________________________________________

Email Address:
(REQUIRED) ________________________________________

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:

If you would like to go ahead and order the product without contacting
us, please mark off the following:

{  } Information regarding the available forms of payment.

If you need more information:

Please send us your email address with your questions. If you choose
to be reach by phone, it may take us longer due to the high volume of
calls that we receive. It is quicker for us and for you to
communicate through email.

HOW OUR EMAIL DIRECTORY CAN ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS:

The professional email list is the solution to all your business email service.
We specialize in successful targeted opt-in email marketing.

** The CD is as easy to use as browsing your C Drive in Explorer**

WE CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE ANY BUSINESS!

Targeted email is the most direct and powerful method of advertising on the
Internet Every day you'll be able to send out thousands of emails directly
to the mailboxes Of interested recipients! Easy and effortless marketing!

THE EMAIL DIRECTORY INCLUDES MORE THAN 164 CATEGORIES of Email Addresses!!

HERE ARE JUST A FEW:

Business Opportunity seekers,MLM,Gambling, Adult, Auctions, Golf, Auto,
Fitness Health, Investments, Sports, Phsychics, Opt-in Etc..
Contains e-mail addresses of people living in different
Countries, broken down by name of the country.

* Persons running home businesses or interested in starting one
* Persons interested in buying things on the web
* Persons interested in investing online or offline
* All 50 States broken down by area code
* Persons interested in Health & Fitness products / services
* Opt in : Persons interested in receiving offers by email.
* Persons interested in Travel, Sports, Dining, Real Estate, Mortgage,
Politics, Religion, Fishing, Trade Shows etc..

 *AND MANY MORE CATEGORIES!!*

** Contains 60% USA & 40% International EMAILS **

**Everything on these disks are in TEXT file format and are fully

exportable**

 You'll enjoy more responses than with any other advertising media!

You received this message because you joined the Bulk List & opt-in
mailing list and agreed to receive email on business opportunities,
products and services. If you have received this email in error,
please accept my humble apologies.

ya b fzaojj i
ode zv dmelnmln o xqzhvukowurwncaqjnrikta tsxaoio  ve rmsrzm