[Ukraine-pm] Nations top funds buy into strongest play lhxhhili

Marlon Langford 78zlqq at hip.atr.co.jp
Thu Apr 1 04:11:59 CST 2004

April 2004 Top Pick of the Month
Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)

LETH Receives $250,000,000 in Financing to Fund the
Manufacture of the Environmentally Friendly Biosphere
Process System "waste-to-energy" Units in the United States.

First Unit to Roll-out in New Orleans in early Second Quarter.

We are expecting earth-shattering upcoming news leading a
strong rally in LETH for a Company that has announced over
$100 Million in sales orders in the past year, and tops that
record-setting achievement by acquiring the equivalent of
$8.62 per share in cash for major worldwide expansion.

**Our readers grabbed substantial profits for our March pick**
USHG featured at .75
Reached 3.65 in 8 days!
Traded as high as 4.55 since!

The Biosphere Process System - Soaring Worldwide Demand:

LETH is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their
Biosphere Process System to generate revenue from the disposal
of a wide variety of waste products at 5 to 7 tons per hour
which makes a major impact on the global waste problem. This
profitable and environmentally safe process converts into clean,
"green" electricity such waste materials as Municipal Solid
Waste, agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical wastes,
industrial wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural gas,
and the huge market of used tires. LETH profits from the sale
of electricity created from the waste conversion on a continuous
basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity
which is then sold to replenish the local or national grid.

The Biosphere Process succeeds in filling an urgent worldwide
need for cost-effective renewable energy sources and a
corresponding universal need to solve critical problems in the
disposal of waste. LETH has secured worldwide acceptance for
a revolutionary product designed to significantly impact the
global waste problem while a major push for generating
electricity from alternative sources continues to be the hot
topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

Financing of $250 Million Positions LETH for Astronomical Sales:

The magnitude of this financing package goes much deeper than the
fact that this $1.50 stock now has accessible capital equivalent
to $8.62 per common share in cash. There are 26 Biosphere Process
Systems presently in operation worldwide. The available funding
could easily be used to produce 100 additional Biospheres. Now
factor in that average sale price is $7 Million per Biosphere.
We cannot even comprehend what this stock should be trading for
with a potential $700,000,000 in future sales with 29 million
shares outstanding!

LETH Stock Guidance: 1.60
Near-Term Target: 4.80
Projected High for '04: 12.50

LETH's Blue Chip Partner - Fortifying the System:

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK,
$21) a leader and one of the largest providers in environmental,
mechanical, and electrical management consulting services
primarily for the US Government with annual sales of $800 Million.
Tetra Tech will coordinate the securing of necessary permits,
installation, and continuous worldwide monitoring of the
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the
process of obtaining Department of Environmental Quality
permitting for the Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana.
This is a monumental event for LETH which opens the floodgates
for major project revenues in Louisiana while having a parallel
effect on LETH stock in the form of a huge near-term announcement.

Political Power Fosters Rapid Global Expansion:

LETH has captured the profit-making attention of both US and
international investors by embracing a major foothold on the
global waste problem as well as the urgent need to generate
electricity from alternative sources. This has been accomplished
by successfully creating major inroads to all corners of the
globe through the political contacts at the highest level from Dr.
Albert Reynolds, Chairman of LETH, who is also the former Prime
Minister of Ireland. Dr. Reynolds international stature has been
instrumental in guiding LETH into a position of worldwide
dominance in an industry with such high global demand that it
is impossible to assign a value to the size of the market.

Uncommon Value for a Company of this Caliber:

We are witnessing a breakout year in the making judging by the
frequency of recently announced sales contracts for the Biosphere,
the impressive backlog of over $100 Million in sales orders, and
the Company's very solid financial position. We view this perfectly
timed convergence of events as the catalyst for additional contracts
that will perpetuate the shattering of the Company's own sales
records. As our Top Stock Pick for April, we anticipate the
continuation of strong positive developments that will ignite
LETH shares which carry our highest rating for short-term trading
profits followed by robust long-term capital gains.

Top Pick of the Month cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are
high-risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can
be lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed on the featured
company are the opinions of Top Pick of the Month. Top Pick of the
Month recommends you use the information found here as an initial
starting point for conducting your own research and your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own
personal opinion of the company before investing. Top Pick of the
Month is not an Investment Advisor, Financial Planning Service or
a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is not offering
investment advice or promoting any investment strategies.  Top Pick
of the Month is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of
any offer to buy or sell securities. Top Pick of the Month has
received twenty eight thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third
party for the preparation of this company profile. Since we have
received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in
our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward looking statements,
which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving
various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ
materially from those set forth in the forward looking statements.

kj gw vl qpiikihuwzn
ckmnmfcurvwkqq az