[Ukraine-pm] Register me for FREE!!!

Ashlyn Cedeno ashlyncedeno at speedsurf.pacific.net.ph
Thu May 8 09:38:56 CDT 2003

Hi, my name is Ashlyn Cedeno. I would like to share with you a unique
internet buyer's club that enables you to get great discounts on
everything you buy at over 200 online stores worldwide including Wal-Mart,
Dell Computer, Disney & Staples! Membership is FREE and has many benefits!

To get your FREE membership ID, send an email to
ashcedeno at speedsurf.pacific.net.ph and put "REGISTER ME FOR FREE" in the
subject and your full name in the body of your email. I will then register
you into the system. You will receive a confirmation email asking you to
verify. Open it up and activate your free membership immediately.

Remember, there is no cost, no risk and no obligation to join.  You have
nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain!

Best Regards

Ashlyn Cedeno