[Ukcoordinators-pm] London.pm Socials

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 07:33:40 PDT 2014

Wiki back up. Sorry it looks like the Chinese have been attacking the CPAN
Testers Wiki again and the db fell over :(

Regards different people organising socials, it sounds like a great idea if
the group covers quite a wide area, such as London, and a decent number of
people. We've attempted the different venues in Brum before now, but as
several people travel, typically on the train, having something decent,
centrally located reduces our options.

I have been meaning to write a blog post and promote the wiki. I'll look to
write something over the next few weeks, unless anyone wants to volunteer
first :)

Now I have a car again, I'll also make good on some promises to visit
Nottingham and Milton Keynes this year too ;)

Cheers,
Barbie.

--
Birmingham.pm - http://birmingham.pm.org