[Tyneside-pm] Quiz of the week

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Sun May 30 19:17:43 CDT 2004

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 01:45:19PM +0100, Alice Wood wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We don't seem to have done much recently. Anyone else still here?

I'm just back from spreading the (Perl) gospel to 3 HSBC-ers, 1
Scottish-Widow and 1 IBM-er!

> Also, anyone else having a go at the Quiz of the week at perl.plover.com/qotw?
... But I've not got myself psyched up for anything competitive :-)

This was the hangman game n'est pas?

> Just the antidote I need to renovating a house!

For me it would be Just Another Distraction From DIY(tm) -- Oh bother,
there's half-an-hour gone, looking for an elegant solution! :-)

In other news:

* It seems there was a problem with the machine running the mailing
  list.  So everyone's been re-subscribed to the 'list.

* The list is now set up as closed to non-members so messages from
  members don't need to be approved ... and I can just delete the spam
  through the web-interface instead of it appearing in my mailbox.

* There're 9 people on the list.

Best wishes
--
Chris Benson