New Tyneside Monger

Alice Wood alice at schiffwood.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 15:31:17 CST 2004

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 3:41 pm, Chris Benson wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 08:23:32AM +0000, Piers Cawley wrote:
> > So, in a couple of days I should finally have moved up to Gateshead
> > permanently so it'd be great to meet up with any other Tyneside
> > Mongers. I've met Chris, but who else is there about?
>
> Welcome!
>
> As to who else is here, I'm afraid another member has just jetted off to
> NZ for a month ...
>
> Who else is still around?

Hey guys,

I am still here, although my email has changed. Chris, can you fix that for
me? I am up to my eyeballs in an email newsletter for Project Gutenberg, but
I'm dead chuffed because it's all knitted together by Perl, cool!

After 18 months of living on Teesside the furthest exploring I have done is
Great Ayton. My excuse is public transport, I might actually get to Tyneside
sometime this year.

So how many inches of snow do you have?

Alice