[gabriel@metavurt.net: In Newcastle]

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 16:52:12 CDT 2003

Hi,

Well, it's been a while since my last e-mail but here I am with my feet firmly planted in Newcastle, which is looking better and better by the minute (I've only been here for two days, pardon my excitement :)

Now I'm looking for a good excuse to proudly wear my Perl Mongers t-shirt again :) I hope some kind of meeting can be planned one of these days.

As I'm without proper Internet connectivity (starting to get the shakes...) and about to lose my roaming GPRS account anytime now, if I take too long to ack your reply please text or call me at 07906 577633.

Thanks! Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Gabriel