Tyneside.pm monger-to-be

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 03:43:45 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 02:32:58AM +0100, Jose Gabriel J Marcelino wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name's Gabriel, I'm currently a Perl Monger with the Lisbon.pm
> group here in Portugal (actually I'm the group coordinator).

Welcome, welcome!

> I'd love to participate in Tyneside.pm, meet other interested programmers,
> share Perl skills and improve my English. Maybe over some beer, if that's
> what you normally do... :)

We're rather quiet at the moment after the .dom bubble took half the
founders away from the north-east ... but I (at least) would be happy to
restart meetings:  what about the rest of you/us.

> It's still early, but I wanted to get a feel on how the group's
> running, see if there's something I could be of help.

We're very quiet at the moment: having someone in the University would
help evangelising.

Let us know when you're arriving and we can arrange a meeting.
--
Chris Benson