how many members in group?

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 15:43:23 CDT 2002

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the comments.  Do you mind if I forward it to the list for
discussion?

There are ~6 people on the list ... a couple I've never heard from and
one back in London ... so I'm also wondering how to drum up a bit more
interested in these post-.com days.

I've written Perl courses for CAP Gemini and IBM (and still have access to
some of the training material) so could do this if we can find a venue.
Because of the difficulty of physical meetings, I was wondering about
trying to make the list more of resource ...  maybe I'll start by trying
out something I was thinking about for work: 5-minute sessions on 'How
to X with Perl' (for various values of X :-).

Hmmm. I'll sleep on it.  One thought that occurs straight away is
needing a purpose to learn: what could you use Perl for?

Best wishes

--
Chris Benson