Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 03/04

5XZv1kpiZBgz at 2zckGUBzNmya.miI1JbwIYTcN.com 5XZv1kpiZBgz at 2zckGUBzNmya.miI1JbwIYTcN.com
Mon Mar 4 03:36:04 CST 2002

Dear Sir,
   My name is ChenHua, and I'm writing on behalf of the
China-Lutong mechanical company. Located in the south east
of China, we specialize in hydraulic heads for the VE
distributor pump.

   We can supply standard, good quality units at a very
competitive price. The following types are available:
Engine model VE PUMS code   NO     UNIT PRICE(EX WORKS)
ISUZU)   NP-VE4/11L    096400-1600          $USD40
                                 (NIPPON DENSO)
ISUZU    NP-VE4/11R    146402-0820(zexel)   $USD45
ISUZU    NP-VE4/11L    146402-0920(zexel)   $USD40
ISUZU    NP-VE4/11L    146402-3820(zexel)   $USD45
NISSAN   NP-VE4/12R    146402-4320(zexel)   $USD50
IVECO    NP-VE4/11R    1 468 334 798(BOSCH) $USD45
CUMMINS  NP-VE6/12R    1 468 336 423(BOSCH) $USD50

 In addition,the following models have been produced by
us,but there is no stock at present.
096400-1240
         (NIPPON DENSO)
1 468 333 320(BOSCH)
1 468 333 323(BOSCH)
2 468 334 021(BOSCH)
2 468 334 050(BOSCH)
1 468 334 313(BOSCH)
1 468 334 565(BOSCH)
1 468 334 580(BOSCH)
1 468 334 590(BOSCH)
1 468 334 596(BOSCH)
1 468 334 603(BOSCH)
1 468 334 604(BOSCH)
1 468 334 666(BOSCH)
1 468 334 675(BOSCH)
1 468 334 837(BOSCH)
1 468 334 874(BOSCH)
1 468 334 899(BOSCH)
2 468 335 022(BOSCH)
1 468 336 371(BOSCH)
1 468 336 418(BOSCH)
1 468 336 528(BOSCH)
1 468 336 464(BOSCH)
1 468 336 480(BOSCH)
2 468 336 013(BOSCH)
1 468 336 614(BOSCH)
146400-8821(zexel)
146402-4020(zexel)

VE distributor head:
3-cyl:USD:45/1pcs
4-cyl:USD:45/1pcs
5-cyl:USD:50/1pcs
6-cyl:USD:50/1pcs
 Minimum order is 48pcs a model.

  We also can make to order for other models as required.

   We use precision forging technology to create our products
and surface treat them using an imported shot-blasting machine.
The constant grinding process guarantees identical clearance
in each plunger.

   Because we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection
systems for quite a few years, we are acquainted with many
domestic manufacturers of, and sales agents for, parts such as
injector nozzles, plungers, delivery valves and so on.

  If you are interested in our products, please contact me. Thank
you for your interest in our company.

                                    C.Hua
Sales & purchasing director

HTTP://WWW.China-LuTong.COM