Just to say hello.

Jim Farrow (ntl) jimf at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 5 17:25:00 CST 2002

Hi, I'm Jim Farrow from Middlesbrough.

I'm an ICT Tech at a local school, this involves website design and
management, network maintenance including sys admin. I've always wanted to
learn a programming language and perl seems to fit the bill perlfectly
(scuse!). Got sams teach yourself in 24ish hours before xmas, started working
through it coped ok but some sections seemed vague. Have ordered the Llama in
in the hope that this will be more concise.

Llama came today (3rd ed Chris) totally re-written hardly never mentions c,
awk, sed etc. New excercises, brilliant, wonderful. Cant believe how much I'm
enjoying learning this stuff.

anyway, hi group.

jimf