July meet?

Chris Neale chris at orchidsoft.com
Thu Jun 21 03:11:58 CDT 2001

>I was wondering, since there's another Chris around, whether we should
>have a July meeting?

>Does anyone have any thoughts or feelings (about this!), one way or the
>other?

Not sure how many people on this list already know about this, but Tyneside
Linux User Group meet on the first Sunday on each month in Coffee Republic
(Grainger Street, next to the big 'man on a stick' monument) at 12:00.
General Linuxy banter most of the time.

Would it make sense for the two groups to meet at the same time? Us Linux
lot are more than willing to chat to other people, contrary to stereotype,
and its more the merrier for all. There is a considerable Linux/Perl
crossover, and it would mean that the meeting would certainly involve more
people. The Linux one currently gets about 10 members turning up.

Chris (N)

PS. http://www.tyneside.lug.org.uk