[Tucson-pm] Any Perl Users Out There?

Steve Baker steve at tandika.com
Mon Jun 21 20:05:52 CDT 2004

Hi Everyone -

Is anyone interested in getting the Tucson Informal Perl Users Group off
the ground? There's got to be a lot of us in town (actually, I live in
Sahuarita, but I WORK in Tucson, so I'm qualified...)

I do a lot of perl development at work, generally for development
support (automating the build, testing and release of products,
supporting our many CVS repositories, etc.) I do most of my work on
Solaris, HPUX, Linux, OSF1, Irix, Mac, AIX, and (when I must) Windows.

Anybody else?

--
Steve Baker <steve at tandika.com> | kiku wa ittoki no haji