[Toulouse-pm] Fwd: [Perl] Offre d'emploi sur Toulouse

L Boivin elbeho at laposte.net
Sun Dec 22 09:38:00 PST 2013

Pour info
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Perl] Offre d'emploi sur Toulouse
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:34:53 -0800
From: Damien Krotkine <dkrotkine at gmail.com>
To: Liste francophone pour les questions générales sur Perl
<perl at mongueurs.net>

C'est tombé dans ma boite email, je me permet de le copier-coller avec
application mais sans aucune vergogne.

Hello,
Greetings from Silverlink Technologies!!!
We have an urgent requirement for Perl Scripting Developer; please find
the details of the project below.

Position: Perl Scripting Developer
Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: Toulouse, France

Job Description
PERL, UNIX Shell scripting
C++ or JAVA Scripting will be additional advantage
Fluency in French speaking
If interested, Please send me your resume in word format with the
details of contact information, hourly rates and availability to
sanjay(at)silverlinktechnologies(dot)com.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kukrecha
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Silverlink Technologies