[tpm] News about this month's meeting

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:12:34 PST 2018

Hi all,

The speaker I had lined up for this month has had to cancel, so with our
meeting just a week away, we need some sort of replacement act.

That replacement could be a single presentation (or two), or it could be a
series of discussions on interesting topics that are suggested on this
list. So, please throw out some ideas, and we'll meet to talk about some
TBA topics in a week's time.

Thanks!

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler, Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org