[tpm] Where do you find the TPM recordings?

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 13:59:59 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 12:47 PM, <zoffix at zoffix.com> wrote:

> Quoting Fulko Hew <fulko.hew at gmail.com>:
>
> I want to send a link to a friend for last Thursday's meeting (Stuart's
>> talk)
>> but I've searched Youtube and genericaly Google using all the obvious
>> keywords,
>> and it hasn't popped up.
>>
>> Any idea what to search for, or where to find it?
>>
>> Fulko
>>

> There's Toronto Perl Mongers YouTube channel with 32 vids on it:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3xi2HEaL9W9v2fNfW61Zdg

​My problem was two fold:
a) the October meeting isn't there
b) the Toronto Perl Mongers 'channel' wasn't shown till way down on the list
and I guess, I didn't scroll down far enough, although I thought I did.

I'll add that the original URL given for last Thursday was being recorded,
so the session was dropped and restarted so it could be recorded.
But the 2nd URL wasn't any different so perhaps thats why it still
wasn't recorded ?

So I've subscribed to the channel, and then went searching the archive.
Sadly it only shows last April's meeting as the most recent recording.
​So last months lightning talks, although broadcast, were (apparently) not
recorded and archived. (I had to step out of the hangout early on so
I wanted to catch up on what I missed.  Guess I can't.)

It looks like the process, needs more testing, and practice.

​