[tpm] December meeting is a Social!

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:30:12 PST 2017

Hi All,

Our happy little group usually gets together in December for a beer or two,
at the lovely spot C'est What, just East of Front and Church, on the South
side.

I can see two Thursdays before Christmas that would work, and another one
after Christmas:
Dec 14: Nice and early, but just two weeks after the November meeting.
Dec 21: Probably a great time to get together for a drink -- you could get
in some last minute shopping on the way there.
Dec 28: Truly the last Thursday in the month, and after the Christmas rush.

We don't have to make a decision any time soon, but December does get a bit
busy, so keep these dates in mind.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org