[tpm] Video of the October Perlmongers talks now available

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:03:31 PST 2017

Hi All,

I posted about this from the toperlmongers account, but don't see that
message yet, so here is the URL for the October Perlmongers meeting from
two weeks ago:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of9xRjnlNqo

Thanks to Stuart W for doing the necessary bit-wrangling to make this
happen.

We have one talk scheduled for the November meeting, and I'm working on
getting clearance to do a talk of my own.

And now I have to go and practice starting Google Hangouts. If you were at
the October meeting, you'll know why. :)

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org