[tpm] I just received my monthly notification reminding me of my membership in this Mailing List

Marc Perry marcperryster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 06:23:12 PDT 2017

Hi,

Last Thursday evening at the beginning of the Meet-up (I was participating online) I was searching through my Email archives and realized that I had not seen any traffic on this Toronto Perl Mongers mailing list since June 2017.  However I did just receive the reminder, so it seems like something is working.

Perhaps there was an explanatory Email regarding this list that I deleted without reading(?).

Thanks,

-- Marc Perry