[tpm] Filehandle $fh opened only for output at ....

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:28:23 PDT 2017

I have ',', I read hundreds of MB of data from the one file, dozens of
MB from the other.

You're right, It SHOULD be 'defined', so that reading a zero or an empty
string doesn't break out of the loop. But I don't THINK that would cause
this error.

Some of the files contain "version control comments" dated to '92, '93
... so they may have started as Perl4 ... stylistically it's believable
of some of the code. But I am here to baptize and purify and lead the
code to salvation.

Tom