[tpm] This month: LWP hack night

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 07:16:26 PST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I've created the next meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/238292428/

As a follow-up to a blog post from last year (http://www.olafalders.com/2016/09/26/make-libwww-perl-great-again/) I'm putting together a hack night where we can get together and show some love to LWP::UserAgent, WWW::Mechanize, URI, etc.  I now have co-maint on all of these modules, so I'm able to release new versions to CPAN.  What I'd like for us to do is to chip away at them a little bit during the meeting and do something nice for CPAN.

Let me know if you have questions.  Pair programming will be encouraged, so it's ok if not everyone has their own laptop.

Olaf