[tpm] Visiting Perl Monger in August - anyone around?

Andrew Fresh andrew+tpm at afresh1.com
Mon Jul 31 08:37:12 PDT 2017

Howdy folks.

I'll be in Toronto between August 10th and 16th for an OpenBSD hackathon
and was wondering if there was anything going on, such as a meetup for
beer or somesuch.

FYI, the hackathon is at the St George Campus of the University of
Toronto, and I don't know anything about transportation in Toronto yet.

(If it's dinner, a place with vegan options would be much appreciated)

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Instructions are just another man's opinion of how to do something.
                      -- Weldboy #DPWisdom