[tpm] Save the Date! The Perl Conference NA 2017

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 13:26:09 PST 2016

Forwarding the good news ...

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2016/11/the-perl-conference-save-date-2017.html

Throughout our search we considered and visited venues in Wisconsin,
Michigan, Nevada, Florida, Washington D.C., and Virginia. Many people
spent countless hours putting out feelers and soliciting bids. In
particular, we would like to give a huge thanks to the Brew City Perl
Mongers and the Detroit Perl Mongers: their efforts were invaluable in
this process, and we hope that we can soon bring The Perl Conference to
their fantastic cities.

It is with great enthusiasm that we happily announce The Perl Conference
2017 will be held Sunday, June 18th through Friday, June 23rd at the
United States Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Virginia!

This places us immediately outside of Washington, DC, allowing for
plenty of sightseeing opportunities!

The main event will run from Monday, June 19th through Wednesday, June
21st. Master Classes, training, and other activities will be held on the
18th, 22nd, and 23rd. We highly encourage you to attend all days, but
especially look forward to seeing you at the main event.

This amazing and unique venue is afforded to us through the tireless
efforts of the DC and Baltimore Perl Mongers. Many members of the
excellent organizing committee for the annual DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop
has joined The Perl Conference organizing committee to make this year’s
Perl Conference one of the best.

We’ll be opening the new website, registration, call for talks, etc over
the next few months. Please continue to watch your email for future updates.

-- The Perl Conference

[Get on the announcement list by signing up at: