[tpm] May 25 meeting: Is there a topic?

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:21:16 PDT 2016

> On May 24, 2016, at 6:22 PM, James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> I don't see any mail on the list or notification from meetup, so I'm wondering what's up for tomorrow.  If there will be a meeting and if there will also be a Google Hangout, please post link.

Given the fact that we haven't yet advertised this months meeting *and* the fact that it's supposed to fall on Thursday rather than Wednesday, I think we haven't given people enough time to plan to attend.  What do to people think about pushing this month's meeting into June or July so that we can make the most out of it?

I believe there is already something in the works for June, so it would most likely be the July meeting.

Olaf