[tpm] Damian Fundraising update

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:04:16 PDT 2016

Hello!

Last night's talk was excellent and I hope to see more of you tonight.
With the cash donations from last night, we have now hit:

*    $1,582*

Whooooooo!

So that's enough to cover Damian's costs and give him a bit of an
honorarium.  As mentioned at the talks, Damian is technically unemployed so
you can continue to give and it will go to Damian as an Honorarium.

A tremendous thanks to all donors, big and small.  You all made this happen
and it's greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dave

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com