[tpm] this month's meeting (Weds, Oct 28)

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:52:50 PDT 2015

Just a reminder to RSVP for this month's meeting if you plan to attend:  http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/225031099  It's particularly important for this month as we need to provide a list of guests before the meeting so that everyone can get into the room.  So, if you want to be there, please do RSVP.  We have 3 speakers lined up and we'll also have some attendees from another meetup group there: http://www.meetup.com/Techalicious/events/226000300

It'll be a fun night.  Looks like attendance will be good.  Hope to see many of you there.

Olaf