[tpm] Meeting tomorrow night (Jan 28)

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:55:50 PST 2015

It's not too late to RSVP http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219621507/

21 going so far.

It's not required to RSVP, but it's always nice to see the numbers go up.  :)  As usual, the meeting will be at OANDA.  I'm not sure I'm the best person to describe how to find the meeting room.  Could a current of former OANDA employee give the proper information?

Also, we have talks lined up for February and March.  I don't have all the February details, but the March meeting is an introduction to Machine Learning and already has quite a few RSVPs. http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219510040/

Thanks,

Olaf