[tpm] Next week's meeting: Stratopan Primer

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:50:58 PST 2015

This is just a reminder to RSVP for next week's meeting, if you're planning to attend: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219510332/  We have 7 confirmed attendees for next week as opposed to the 24 attendees for next month's machine learning talk: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219510040/

Please do help get the word out about next week's meeting.  We had an excellent turnout last month and it would be really great to repeat it.

Olaf