[tpm] Call for August presentations (Mojo)

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:18:25 PDT 2015

OK, I can volunteer to do a beginner Mojo talk for 10-15 minutes, and I'll
also do a talk on the Twitter clone that I'm developing. It's really just a
technology exercise to allow me to get more comfortable with Mojo, and get
back into shape with DBIx::Class. If I can sprinkle in some AJAX, all the
better.

Alex

--
Alex Beamish