[tpm] October 29 meeting

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 29 17:59:32 PDT 2014

The technical quality of the webcast at
https://plus.google.com/+TorontoPerlMongers/posts was much than last
month.  The typography on Olaf's slides was legible even though I didn't
go to full-screen view.  There was no video other than the slides, but
that's okay.

Olaf's audio was very clear, but I guess the farther someone was away
from the mike, the more the person was likely to sound like someone
giving a radio interview on a cell phone in a moving car.  But I was
able to recognize the voices of longtime TPM friends like Alan and Alex.

Hope to be in Toronto again in the first half of 2015.

jimk