[tpm] I have dropped the ball - need help

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 09:23:49 PDT 2014

Hello TPM,

So, I have officially dropped the ball.  As some of you are aware, my wife
gave birth to our second kid on Oct 4 (a boy, Caedan). I'm just not going
to be able to attend the meeting on Wednesday. My wifes recovery is a bit
slower this time around and I can't spare it.

I have got Mark Jubenville available to be the shepherd for the venue, but
I have no talk and no one provided access to a laptop.  I have two people
you may be able to follow up with to see if they are still interested or
able to do a talk on Wednesday which I can provide.  Or if any of you are
interested in giving a talk on Wednesday, that'd be awesome.

So, if any of you can help, I'd SUPER appreciate it.  My time is very
limited right now.

Regards,
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com