[tpm] All good things come to an end.

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Tue Mar 4 06:25:17 PST 2014

I received the following note this morning. We have to start looking for a
new meeting place from November 2014.

Hi Alan:

After many good years together (at least 15), it looks like it's time to
part company. Our lease at Bloor is up at the end of November, and we'll
be moving. When we move, we won't be able to offer TPM the use of our
facilities. We're happy to continue to host you through to your October
meeting, but of course would understand if you choose to relocate prior to
that time.

Sorry about this - but at least there's lots of warning!

Scott.

Scott Williams
President, Global Knowledge Canada

T (416) 964-8688 x2336