[tpm] Javascript

Neil Watson pm-neil at watson-wilson.ca
Sat Jun 7 11:26:21 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 06:27:00PM -0400, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:
>Is anyone using JavaScript and Perl on a regular basis? The combination of
>basic similarity and subtle differences looks like a fine way to scramble
>the synapses.

My work on Delta Reporting(1) involves Perl and JS. On the JS side it's
mostly code copying for things like DataTables and NVD3, but I have
been force to hack a little. I find JS different enough from Perl that I
can't easily follow JS code. If you have more programming experience
than I you might not find it difficult.

1: https://github.com/evolvethinking/delta_reporting

--
Neil Watson