[tpm] Meeting this week?

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 07:01:20 PST 2014

Hi Alex,

On 2014-01-20, at 9:57 AM, Alex Beamish wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The calendar's rolling around, and the last Thursday on January is in three days.

It looks like it's actually next week Thursday (Jan 30).  :)

> Do we have a talk lined up? I don't see anything on the to.pm.org web site.

I'm going to talk about working with the MetaCPAN VM as a follow-up to my October talk.  We do need that posted on meetup.com, though.  The other thing we'll need to do next week is set the calendar for the next 6 months or so.  I think we can be flexible, but the advance planning seemed to work out really well last time.  So, bring your talk ideas so that we can discuss and make plans.  Guest speakers are more than welcome.  After ingy's talk, I think we know we can do remote speakers quite nicely.

Best,

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)