[tpm] last night's talks

Antonio Sun tpm.ats at spamgourmet.com
Fri Feb 28 07:20:38 PST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Olaf Alders - olaf.alders at gmail.com <
tpm.ats.2a1250c8d8.olaf.alders#gmail.com at ob.0sg.net> wrote:

> So, that's probably a little high then.  I got the number from our plus
> page for the broadcast
> https://plus.google.com/u/2/events/c40ssvl0mvngv7l53k6hvj6vaho?cfem=1 It's at 12.  I didn't count toperlmongers, but maybe we need to subtract a
> couple more from that number.

No worry, I'm sure there are people like me who are too lazy even to
"follow" TPM G+ but still watched the talks. I first watched on the G+
page. I.e., when I was there, there was a video feed said stream live, and
I clicked and I watched. But because it is either too small or too blur
when play full screen, I later went directly to watch on youtube. Worked
great.