[tpm] last night's talks

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:59:56 PST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are now archived in our Youtube channel:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkEbKzmmdTg  I watched from home and the
> audio + video was great.  At least it was, after the 15:00 mark, when the
> talks actually got started.
>
> I think we need to document our process somewhere -- maybe the github
> wiki, so that we can streamline how the hangout system works.  On the
> whole, though, it was great to be able to follow along at home and Matt and
> Chris both did excellent jobs.  It was nice to see them so well prepared.
>  We had a fair number (maybe 11?) of others tune in to watch the hangout
> remotely, with one watcher as far away as Israel.  So, we're expanding our
> reach.

Two things...

1/ Your count of 11 may be a little misleading because a number of us in
the room
   were using our phones to watch... to see if the system was actually
working.

2/ During that exercise, we did see that the feed onto our phones was
actually
   about 2 minutes behind real-time. (We never bothered to figure out why.)