[tpm] Q: Any paying gigs for Michelle?

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 06:58:58 PST 2014

Dear Mongeren,
  Last year,  we had the pleasure of having Michelle Warren give a custom tailored presentation to the group.
I'll likely be seeing her soon, and was wondering if anyone has bothered to inquire at their firms Communications or HR departments (or equivalent) whether or not they would pay for a similarly customized workshop.
Thought I'd ask out loud,  since, I would love to Teflon some paid business leads back to her  for all her pro bono work done for us.

As a reminder, she does: communications, synergy, public speaking, leadership,  coaching, mind mapping etc.   and can be rediscovered at:
   michellewarren.ca

Let me know your thoughts, and replyAll.  Thanks in advance.

/jordan