[tpm] why wouldn't violating "use warnings" always be fatal?

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:31:33 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Indy Singh <indy at indigostar.com> wrote:

>   Maybe it is a timing issue.

No, its not timing, there really were uninitialized values (that I have
since fixed).
My trouble was that these uninitialized items were causing a die (or
something),
but only on that production system.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Mark Fowle <mfowle at navicominc.com> wrote:

>  I've encountered something like this before.
> The obvious but not likely: different module versions

I suspect that the problem IS due to different module versions.
The trouble is to find out which, OR to be able to turn (whatever this
mode is) on in a similar manner on my dev system so that I can
detect these problems earlier.