[tpm] why wouldn't violating "use warnings" always be fatal?

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Fri Aug 22 11:46:02 PDT 2014

Compare the actual build number, since the base version number may be the same, but builds are most likely different, especially across distros. It may be that your dev environment has something like a 'no warnings q{uninitialized}' coded into some library on the dev side that doesn't exist in production. Just a guess.