[tpm] May talks

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:18:09 PDT 2014

First off, I just wanted to say that Matt and Justin did a really great job on their AngularJS talk.  It was also great to have Getty give his SyContent talk and to enjoy watching is Periodic Table shower curtains in the background.

Who is on for speaking in May?  Any volunteers?  I like the 2 talk format.  So, ideally if we had 2 talks of about 30-45 minutes in length, that would fill out the evening nicely.

I wasn't a huge fan of the karaoke at the pub.  Essentially it means that after 10 PM, you can no longer have a conversation.  :)  Also, thanks to Fulko for giving me a ride home.  His "F Hew" vanity plates make me wonder how he ever got that past the approval process at the ministry.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)