[tpm] OT: ISP best bang for the buck

Herman Anker hanker at ifdsgroup.com
Thu Apr 10 13:03:50 PDT 2014

yep

start.ca

is competetive.

They do suffer from the usual occasional 3AM-3:30AM outage (like Rogers
they share coax w/Rogers) which is in the middle of my nightshift.

From:	Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>
To:	J Z Tam <jztam at yahoo.com>, TPM <toronto-pm at pm.org>
Date:	04/10/2014 02:54 PM
Subject:	Re: [tpm] OT: ISP best bang for the buck
Sent by:	"toronto-pm" <toronto-pm-bounces+hanker=ifdsgroup.com at pm.org>

I've been really happy with start.ca.

On 10/04/14 02:50 PM, J Z Tam wrote:
> Hey Mongeren,
>     Just wondering who's had a good experience with Any other ISP's  for
their residence.  On rogers now, and getting boned.  BELL was lousy
customer service and slow speed where I live.
> I don't have a land line, nor any cable TV services.
> Thanks in advance.
> Jordan

Digimer
access to education?

Information Classification: Public

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any
attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.