[tpm] lightning talks

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:16:11 PDT 2013

Is there anyone who could bring some small speakers tonight?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-09-26, at 1:38, Abram Hindle <abram.hindle at softwareprocess.es>
wrote:

Hello Perl Mongers,

Since I will attending remotely tomorrow there is a chance of everything
not working at all. Thus I ask the organizers to please ensure there are
appropriate speakers and projectors available for both in person and remote
presentations.

I have pre-recorded a demo version of my presentation that I would like the
organizers to download before heading off to the meeting. This will avoid
any awful internet connectivity issues that could occur and ensure that my
presentation is available even in case of my absence.

Unfortunately it is a little over 15 minutes (for the live lightning talk I
will try hard to keep the time down):

Iteration in Perl -- Think about your dependencies. Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXNTn3RkP8

23 mb video file (H264/mkv):
http://softwareprocess.es/b/abram-hindle-perl-iteration-talk.mkv

The audio might be low too.

Anyways I don't recommend watching this if tomorrow works out as planned.

Sorry for butt covering hope to see you tomorrow :)

Abram