[tpm] [off topic] Terry Fox Foundation Great Canadian Hair Do

Stuart Watt stuart at morungos.com
Tue Sep 10 14:12:02 PDT 2013

Sorry to trouble you folks, but this might amuse some of you.

I'm having my hair attacked tomorrow for the Terry Fox Foundation Great Canadian Hair Do. I've been offered donations and sponsorship for a red/pink mohawk, but feel free to suggest alternatives with a donation. Last time I went for the shave. It is funding to a good cause, and I promise to post and tweet pics. I don't promise to keep it intact until the next meeting, unless I really like it.

You can sponsor me at:  http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=2060395.

It's all kicking off tomorrow in the MaRS atrium between noon and 1pm.

All the best
Stuart
--
Stuart Watt