[tpm] Solutions and kibitzers

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:54:35 PDT 2013

Without having read the discussion in question, if you post this sort of solution on StackOverflow, you usually get pointed at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4231382/regular-expression-pattern-not-matching-anywhere-in-string as an argument against doing the hard work by hand rather than using a parser.  Look for the "Oh Yes You Can Use Regexes to Parse HTML!" answer.

--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)