[tpm] Devel::hdb - Visual debugging, in a web browser

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Tue Oct 8 07:55:49 PDT 2013

> When I discussed it with the poster's partner, he said that Firefox
> was ancient because its codebase dated back many years ago -

Which possibly implies that it works?

The problem with the IT trade's chronic neophilia is the constant
reinvention of wheels, and their use in arrangements that have repeatedly
been shown to fail. I hate having to invoke <boring old fart mode> to
explain why the new shiny is the same as the broken stuff in the corner.